[SUNNER SYSTEMS VOIP PBX OVERVIEW]
The following document contains details for Sunner Systems VOIP PBX Solution. Please contact US at (661) 467-1000 for additional information
Sunner Systems VOIP Solution operates a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Service tailored to businesses of all sizes. Our focus is to offer competitive pricing bundled with many features that are normally billed separately with traditional phone service carriers.
Utilizing the latest technology in IP communications, Sunner Systems can offer VoIP services that require complex and unique configurations on a project by project basis. With services ranging from consulting and network design to actual deployment Sunner Systems can help you develop your communication needs that would otherwise be too costly and perhaps impossible without the necessary resources.
What is VoIP?
Sunner Systems utilizes Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology to transmit your phone conversation over the internet as packets of information. With VoIP, your business’s phone calls are sent over a broadband Internet connection (DSL, T1 or Metro Ethernet) via a data network and then connected to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). It’s a much more managed and efficient way to communicate compared to traditional Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). Because VoIP travels over an IP network it facilitates more custom and complex calling functions. These tools offer greater sets of calling features manageable from a simple web-based interface.
What Sunner Systems Phone System Offer?
Sunner Systems VOIPphone system delivers Local and Long Distance, feature-rich, attractively-priced broadband internet phone service with online account management from Administrative to User levels. Our IP PBX platform also offers services such as Auto Attendant, Conference Services, Click-2-Email Voice Mail, Call Recording (Inbound and Outbound), Multiple Direct Inward Dialing number (DID’s), Unified Messaging, Fax-2-Email and much more.
- Each employee is assigned an extension number in the system
- Employees tells the system the phone number(s) where they can be reached
- Calls are automatically answered by system Auto Attendant.
- Callers select the employee with whom they wish to speak.
- The system routes the calls to the appropriate phone.
- There is no PBX hardware or software to install, maintain, or upgrade.
Go Anywhere, Be Anywhere, Work Anywhere and still get your calls!
Since Sunner Systems phone system can connect calls to any phone, anywhere in the world, you can:
- Set up a virtual office, with employees telecommuting anywhere on the globe.
- Integrate multiple offices under one central phone number.
- Have calls follow you when you travel with Find Me features.
- Answer calls with a professional business greeting on the Auto Attendant, while employees are free to work where they are needed.
Custom Built for your business, Sunner Systems offers an integrated Voice solution that lowers operating costs, increases business efficiency and offers disaster recovery redundancy while delivering crystal clear call quality.
Sunner Systems offers industry-standard features such as: Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Speed Dial, and Three Way Calling.
With our feature-rich unified messaging, Voice and Fax messages are viewable online or can be delivered via email, enabling responsive communication with customers and prospects.
Sunner Systems combines various services – Phone, Conferencing, Long distance, and PBX – into one manageable monthly bill, eliminating the money wasted maintaining separate communication services.
Hosted PBX Option
Sunner Systems IP PBX hosted system eliminates the capital expenditures and long-term leasing requirements with traditional PBX systems. Adding multiple locations and remote employees is only a matter of adding a phone and not upgrading costly traditional PBX capacity cards.
Because of the nature of VoIP and IP PBX you only choose the exact services and hardware you need. There’s no need to buy additional service or costly hardware.
Reduce capital investment and ongoing expenses with a low upfront implementation cost. Even cut international and long distance calling costs.
Phone service is restored immediately in the wake of a disaster event.
Lower Operating Cost
Easily Set Permissions
With flexible features, administrators gain control over voice by setting user permissions within the web interface including conference calling capabilities and feature sets.
Moves/adds/changes are quickly and seamlessly performed through the web tool, with no hard wiring or adjusting of cables.
With the Business USER web interface, employees have controlled access to the voice application, which allows them to manage conference calling, voicemail preferences and phone settings from any computer, anytime.
With a few clicks of their mouse, employees can build a Find Me list ensuring they will get their customers calls.
[FEATURES AT A GLANCE]
This service enables users to receive messages from callers that are not answered within a specified number of rings or not found by the Find Me feature. It also enables Users to receive Facsimile transmission (FAX) directly their online account.
- Voice Mailbox
- Message Management
- Voice Message Waiting Indication
- Voice Messaging Notification
- Voice Messaging to E-Mail
- Call Notify
Auto Attendant provides enterprises with a powerful and flexible tool to field inbound calls to DID’s and deliver them to the intended destination. Once connected to the Auto Attendant, the caller is welcomed by your greeting that provides a menu of options to complete call routing.
- Customizable Menu Options
- Dial by Extension
- Dial by Name
- Holiday Schedule
- Transfer to Operator
- Record Greeting Remotely
- Record User Names
- Time of Day Routing
Call Center (optional)
Businesses can establish technical assistance lines, customer support numbers, or order-taking centers. Multiple call centers can be supported per business. Incoming calls to a call center are presented to the next available agent.
- Call Queuing
- Multiple Call Distribution Policies
- Music on Hold
- Call Park
- Call Detail Records
- Custom CRM integrations
- Toll Number Rejection
- Call Recording
- Call Coach
- Call Barge
The Conferencing service allows VOIP PBX users to create conference bridges with Admin, Member and Listen Only pin access.
[TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE A SUNNER SYSTEMS VOIP PBX SOLUTION]
- State of the Art Technology.
- Unique new features available only from a VOIP PBX provider.
- Flexible and easy scalability, grow as needed with your business.
- Features such as Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Speed Dial, Three Way Calling, and Much More.
- All group services available including Call Center, Auto-Attendant, Attendant Console, Hunt Groups, Conferencing, and More.
- System upgrades at no cost and portability for your existing numbers.
- Connects remote offices or employees seamlessly without extra cost with a simple extension dialing.
- Secure System, phone service is restored immediately in a disaster recovery event.
- Savings reduce capital investment and ongoing expenses with a low upfront implementation cost.